Pictured above is the business district at Elma Center about 1913. From the left, Homer Hoyt's general store, Joseph Geyer's blacksmith shop and livery stable, Bill Beicke's saloon, Frank Slade's seed store and Peter Grader's saloon. On September 25, 1922 a fire gutted the entire block. A store, house, garage and restaurant were rebuilt on the site but everything except the store was destroyed during the fall of 1936.
Click here to View our Spring 2017 echos Newsletter
Email the Society at email@example.com
Museum (716) 655-0046